You must be a Graduate………How?
The second most important objective of our teaching is to ensure that no student drops out of the higher education system before completing a graduation course.
We prepare the +2 Science/Arts students for Graduation Courses in Science, Technology and related subjects.
Graduation in Science with Honours (+3 Science / B. Sc.)
Recently Fundamental science has received thrust. Govt. of India has instituted several high-quality institutions for graduation, post-graduation and research degrees. During the study period, students use to receive a high amount of scholarships from the Govt of India.
- B.Sc. honours in General Science like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Botany and Zoology
- B.Sc. honours in Applied Science like Biotechnology, Microbiology, Information Technology, Computer Science and Bioinformatics
- IISER, Bhopal, Kolkata, Mohali, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram
- NISER, Bhubaneswar
- UM-DAE CBS, Mumbai
- Other leading Degree colleges of India and Odisha
- CHSE mark above 80%
- NEST Rank
- KVPY – SA, SX, SB and SP (Basic Science)
- IIT-JEE Extended Merit List
Graduation in Technology / Engineering (B. Tech. / B.E.)
- Graduation in Technology/Engineering that leads to B.Tech. or B.E. Degree
- Govt. Engineering Colleges of Odisha
- Reputed Private Engineering Colleges of India and Odisha
- CHSE mark above 70% (PCM)
- High rank in IIT-JEE Mains and Advance
Graduation in Medicine / Dental Surgery (MBBS / BDS)- NEET Entrance(All India Level)
- Graduation in Medicine / Dental Surgery that leads to MBBS or BDS Degree
- Govt. Medical Colleges of India and Odisha
- Reputed Private Medical Colleges of India and Odisha
- CHSE mark above 70%
- High rank in NEET
- High Rank in AIIMS-MBBS Entrance Test
Graduation in Agricultural Engineering / Veterinary Science / Agricultural Science / Forestry / Fisheries
- Graduation in Agricultural Engineering (B.Sc. Ag. Tech.)
- Veterinary Science (B.V. Sc.)
- Agricultural Science (B.Sc.Ag.)
- Forestry (B. Fo. Sc.)
- Fisheries Science (B. F.Sc.)
- Agricultural Universities of India and Odisha (CSIR, OUAT…..)
- CHSE mark above 70%
- High rank in ICAR Entrance Test
- High ranks in OUAT Entrance Test
Other Graduation Programmes
Graduation at NDA (JCO):
Graduation at National Defence Academy, Pune leads to appointment as Junior Commissioned Officer in Defence Services in India. For this one has to pass the NDA Entrance Examination to be held by UPSC, Personality and Intelligence Test by Service Selection Board and Medical fitness Test by Service Medical Board.
Graduation with Education (B.Sc. Ed):
Mostly intended to be TGT and PGT in high schools and Higher Secondary Schools/ Junior Colleges of Central Govt, State Govt. and private organisations. Admission requires above 80% of marks in CHSE. Regional Institutes of Educational Training of NCERT are the best colleges in India. Bhubaneswar has also one RIET with Post graduation facility.
Graduation in Business Administration (BBA) and Computer Application (BCA):
These courses are offered by many universities and colleges of India and Odisha. These courses pave the way for MBA and MCA. Admission requires above 75% marks in CHSE.
Graduation in Pharmacology (B.Pharm):
This course is an important branch allied to Health Sciences. This is offered by many universities and colleges of India and Odisha. These courses lead to the B. Pharm. degree. This degree is necessary for Pharmacist post in hospitals and nursing homes. This degree is also essential for opening medicine stores. Admission requires rank in OJEE.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.):
This course is another important branch allied to Health Sciences. Earlier, only girls were admitted to this course. But now both boys and girls are getting admitted to this course. This is offered by many universities and colleges of India and Odisha. These courses lead to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree. This degree is necessary to be nurses in hospitals and nursing homes. Admission requires a high percentage of mark in CHSE.